Go globally by having Investor Visa.!!
Get in touch with us see to how we work to get you the best visa for Investment!
- Overseas Investment is a great opportunity for any Investor or employer who wants to
expand their business globally with the expectation of high growth rate. They have a option
to go globally by having Investor Visa.
- Different Countries have different schemes to attract foreign Investors to invest in their
countries for development and economic growth of country and also generate various
employment opportunities in their country.
EB-5 INVESTOR VISA
- EB-5 Investor Visa is the fastest way to obtain a US permanent residency and citizenship is through the
EB5. The EB-5 Program allows a foreign national to obtain permanent residency in the U.S., by investing
$ 500,000 in a project in Targeted Employment Area or a rural area. There is no age limit, educational,
work experience or language requirement nor sponsorship needed to apply. The green card is granted
for self, spouse and children below 21. It gives them the leverage to live and work in the US not as a
temporary migrant, but as a permanent resident
DUBAI INVESTOR VISA
- Dubai offers investor visas for expats either through real estate investment or through the incorporation
of an UAE company. For the real estate residence visa, the investor has to buy a property valued at AED
1 million or more and also has to prove that his income is AED 10,000 per month. Investor can partner
or invest or set up a Free Trade Zone company in the UAE. The residence visa will be granted for 3 years.
USA EB-5 Investor Visa
|Dubai Investor Visa
$500,000 in TEA
or $1 million
Property value must be at least AED 1 million. Property must be complete, and title deed in visa applicant's name has to be obtained
Maintenance and Funds
|Type of visa issued
||UAE Residence visa
Start-Up / Entrepreneur Visas
- It is a temporary immigrant visa, or we can say- a conditional permanent resident visa which allows
an entrepreneur to start or continue his business in a foreign country. This visa can later be converted
to a permanent residency (green card) after a specific time-period if certain conditions are met. The
requirements, fees and processing times vary, depending on the country you are applying for.
Some of the countries which have recently implemented specific visas for entrepreneurs and
start-up founders include:
- UNITED KINGDOM
- NEW ZEALAND